Wednesday 3 February 2016

My trip to Langkawi Island


Assalamualaikum and good morning to all my fellow friends. I just want to share my experience at Langkawi Island. I go to Langkawi Island last semester, many attraction that I can find at Langkawi Island for example cable car, 3D museum, SkyTrex, and other place.

                                            

     Actually this my first time i go to Langkawi island. I go to Langkawi for one weeks. I was stay at my friend home. For the first we go to Temurung waterfall, for me that place so beautiful and peaceful. for second day my friends and I go to cable car. This is my first time I boarded the cable car. When I was at there I can see the landscape green there are so beautiful I also can see the island and other place. For me that experience that I will never forget. After we go cable car we go to 3D art museum. seriously their art so beautiful a lot of picture that we can take in this museum.

                                             

    For the last day we go to Skytrex. That price not to expensive. Their challenge is very challenging our minds and physical. After we finish all the challenge we feel so free and excited because we just take one hour to finish that challenge. Event we we so tired but that experience make me feel happy.

                                                 

      I really enjoy with my trip to Langkawi Island. I hope for the next time I can go again to this island. Because this Island have many attraction that we can visit. The beautiful island can attract many tourist to this island. I hope you must go here to see beautiful island. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment