Wednesday 3 February 2016

HOLIDAY TRIP TO KOTA KINABALU SABAH


Assalamualaikum.
Here is what I to share about my experience in Kota Kinabalu Sabah . A weekend escape for family bonding and get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. My first experienced or first place I visit at Sabah is Kota Kinabalu park .


My second place I visit is Kinabalu Mountain , I see long term Mountain Kinabalu is very beautiful place . Before I back I take a picture such as to remember memories back The Majestic Mountain  Kinabalu at 4095m above sea level view from Kundasang .Located at Sabah, North Borneo travel on the road take two and a half hours from Kota Kinabalu. Spectacular views of the Crocker Range could be seen from the meandering mountain road on the way up.

I

For second day I visit at at tea garden its located at Ranau and I visit at Long house near tea garden. The place is very beautiful scenery from here . The located is very strategic . Many tourists  from other countries take a picture . I very enjoy for today .


Just that all I can share my experience trip at Kota Kinabalu Sabah. The variety of flowers and Orchids were amazing and the colors were beautiful. It was an amazing experience and I sure hope to go back up on my next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment