Thursday 24 March 2016

My short vacation at Perak

Assalamualaikum hello hai guys..

My short vacation at PERAK..


Actually it's  not a vacation because I go to Perak for visit my uncle at Seri Manjung,Perak. But at the same time I also go to somewere that can attract many  tourist came Perak. For the first day I at Manjung Perak I go to Nasi Beriani Gam at Sitiawan. At there you can try their "Ayam Masak Merah'' beef curry and others...but if you want to eat Ayam Masak Merah you must go on Sunday because only on that day they prepared this menu...their taste so delicious and also famous at this area. Not just a local people come to this restaurants but also another place.


                              

      For the next day my uncle bring me to visit Night Safari Zoo Taiping Perak... At there I can see many animals, something like giraffe,.lions, Orang Hutan and so on.... You are so lucky if you can see the Arapaima fish at here. Actually The Taiping Night Safari is a first of its kind in Malaysia. This zoo provides the opportunity for visitors to appreciate and value the treasures of nature while enjoying oneself. Taiping Night Safari is a unique because animals which are active at night are displayed using special lighting similar to moon night. So for who love the nature this is the place that you must visit.

      For the next day my uncle and I go to Lumut... all people know that Lumut famous with seafood. It is noted for seashell and coral handicrafts. I go at there just to buy some gift for my family. Lumut is a gateway to Pangkor Island. There are many things that we can found at here like T-shirt, food, and other thing...many type of food came from the sea..


     For the last day, on my way to back to Kelantan, my uncle stop at the on of R&R but I can remember what the name of that place...we get a rest for a while before we continue our trip... at here I order Laksa sarang..  actually this this first time I try this dish... before this I just see at the Facebook.. many people share about this dish... and finally I got it...it just same like Laksa Penang what make it different is, this Laksa they put the egg on the Laksa.  You can see the picture below..

No comments:

Post a Comment