Tuesday 22 March 2016

Trip to Pangkor Island


 


    Assalamualaikum, and good night to blogger members. For this time I want to share about my experience travel to Pangkor Island. My friends and I go to Pangkor Island on the 3th Disember for last year. It was just a plain Friday and we chose Pangkor because it was still holidays for some of my friends and most importantly, we have free accommodation!  Since it is the hometown for one of my best friends, Nor Natasya she became our tour guide for this memorable 2 days 1 night trip.


    We took a bus from bus station to Lumut jetty and the journey was slightly more than 2 hours. After that, we were again moved from the jetty to Pangkor for half an hour across the sea. It took us 15 minutes of walking to travel from Pangkor jetty to Tasha's house


   We were supposed to stay in Tasha's house for the day but since the air-conditioner there was malfunction, we then moved to his Red Bean Ice shop opposite her house and unload our luggage. To my surprise, there are plenty of rooms available there.


    After lunch, we departed to the Dutch Fort in Teluk Gudang by van. The fort was 300 years old and it was constructed by the Dutch to defend against the pirates and local Malays. What's left there was just the stone foundation and some carvings. This place is very unic, interesting and structure of building is very beautiful .


     My friends and I also Snorkeling, Banana boat, Skuba Diving and Kayak. We enjoy with activities have at Pangkor Island and for the final destination of the day was at Pangkor beach but we dont have picture because everyne busy want to swimming and played activities that have at the beach.
The beach was not as dirty as expected. The sea water is clear and there is hardly any garbage there.Just that all can I share with blogger members and I hope you all enjoy and choose this place to travel trip or vacation with your friends or family. Thank you .

No comments:

Post a Comment