Tuesday 22 March 2016

Famous Restaurant at Kelantan


Assalamualaikum . For my next entries , I want to share about favorite food at Kelantan.
Since i at here , I noticed that many restaurant was viral on Facebook . I and my group always make a planning to visit and try something new dish that most popular in Kelantan.

 

      First , My group went to Kedai Moksu famous with coconut shake. I decide to order Bihun tom yam and coconut shake ice cream Oreo. Its very satisfied when we need something cool and creamy.


       Then , for our next weekend.  We go to Bukit Marak at night. Our friend suggest to try Maggie Belut at there because it so popular around local people. I think , this is the best place for people who want to try the best tom yam. I just ordered Bihun tom yam seafood and others try Maggie Belut.


      After that , I found restaurant that very familiar on Facebook. Then, we decided to go Restaurant Klasik and have a dish at Janimaru Dim Sum. Its famous with Dim Sum with variety of flavor. Many people who come holiday to Kelantan will come here to try this food. This restaurant also provided a lot of drink and for sure I try green tea. It is very delicious and the price also is affordable for customer.

      Mex Klate Station also was viral on Facebook. They was provided ice cream with many flavor they put in one cup. All of the seller is girl and they sell the ice cream by a pink lorry.

      What can I say is Kelantan have a lot of food whether traditional or western dish. I love all of the food that i have a try before. We will still searching the food that we never try .Thank you :)












No comments:

Post a Comment