Monday 28 March 2016

Hutan Lipur Lata Tembakah Terengganu

Hey guys! Assalamuaaikum?


      Now I want share about attraction in Hutan Lipur Lata Tembakah. Hutan Lipur Lata Tembakah is one of the famous recreational forest in Terengganu. As it is the home of the famous Lata Tembakah waterfall and has seven level waterfall. Beside the waterfall, there are also many rapids and small pond which are suitable for swimming, bathing and playing in the water. Every visitor including nature and adventure lovers will enjoy the jungle trekking activities along the trek.


     Hutan Lipur Lata Tembakah also located near my grandparents house, went I back at villagers my family and I always picnic at hear. This is because, flora and fauna is very beautiful to see. Its place also suitable for children for swimming, bathing and playing in the water. When my family and I went to this place my sister and I always do activities jungle trekking along the trek, we do it because we want to exercise how I feel I have to diet because my body is bigger than my sister.


     Next,At Hutan Lipur Lata Tembakah, many natural vegetation and beautiful waterfall. Just taht all can I share about attraction and also my experience vacation at Hutan Lipur Lata Tembakah. So, I suggest you to go at famous waterfall at Terengganu because this area is a great place to have a picnic with family and friends over the weekend. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment